Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my apple account disabled. I reset my password as it asked to have access to apps, but it only says apple account disabled. What did I do?

Why is my apple account disabled

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 17, 2021 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2021 9:46 AM

Do you mean your App Store/iTunes account? If so please see If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

Since you are posting here I would assume you don't mean your actual Apple ID is locked, but it this is the case please see If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2021 9:46 AM in response to denny181

Do you mean your App Store/iTunes account? If so please see If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

Since you are posting here I would assume you don't mean your actual Apple ID is locked, but it this is the case please see If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

Apr 17, 2021 10:31 AM in response to denny181

denny181 Said:

"Why is my apple account disabled"

-------

Why Accounts Become Disabled:

When your iTunes Account has been disabled, and that often happens due to suspicious activity --- Perhaps nothing on your part. They disable it for no more than Security & Privacy concerns.

Possible Reasons Could Include: 

• Too many unsuccessful login attempts
  • VPN (Virtual Private Network) usage
  • Consistent transactions
  • Session Times Out
  • Disobeying Terms & Conditions

Why is my apple account disabled. I reset my password as it asked to have access to apps, but it only says apple account disabled. What did I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.