Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

please help. Refund money back and cancel please storage plan.

Please refund my money back why I was charged for $8.55? I don’t recognise that. And please cancel my storage plan. I don’t need it anymore. I tried to do it a lot of times. But why I’m still get charge. Help me please.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 17, 2021 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2021 1:56 PM

Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2021 1:56 PM in response to Bjamalidinova7

Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

please help. Refund money back and cancel please storage plan.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.