Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone will not show in itunes

My Itunes will not show my iphone

Posted on Apr 17, 2021 1:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2021 3:08 PM

You've posted in the iTunes for Mac forum. The Microsoft Store is for Windows computers. Are you running WIndows 10?

Try this from About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Change your settings for trusted computers

Your device remembers the computers you've chosen to trust.

If you don't want to trust a computer or other device anymore, change the privacy settings on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Location & Privacy. Now when you connect to formerly trusted computers, the Trust alert will ask you whether you trust that computer. 

tt2

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2021 3:08 PM in response to 603Had

You've posted in the iTunes for Mac forum. The Microsoft Store is for Windows computers. Are you running WIndows 10?

Try this from About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Change your settings for trusted computers

Your device remembers the computers you've chosen to trust.

If you don't want to trust a computer or other device anymore, change the privacy settings on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Location & Privacy. Now when you connect to formerly trusted computers, the Trust alert will ask you whether you trust that computer. 

tt2

my iphone will not show in itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.