Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ZOOMED CAMERA . My front camera is very zoomed in like it’s close to my face , how do I zoom out or fix this ??

How do I fix this zoom camera ? I cannot zoom out . Is there a fix to this ??

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 2:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 3:10 AM

How to zoom in on iPhone camera

On all models, open the Camera and pinch the screen to zoom in or out. On iPhone models with Dual and Triple camera systems, toggle between 1x, 2x, 2.5x, and. 5x to quickly zoom in or out (depending on your model). For a more precise zoom, touch and hold the zoom controls, then drag the slider right or left.

Take photos with your iPhone camera - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2021 3:10 AM in response to madisonauayan

How to zoom in on iPhone camera

On all models, open the Camera and pinch the screen to zoom in or out. On iPhone models with Dual and Triple camera systems, toggle between 1x, 2x, 2.5x, and. 5x to quickly zoom in or out (depending on your model). For a more precise zoom, touch and hold the zoom controls, then drag the slider right or left.

Take photos with your iPhone camera - Apple Support

ZOOMED CAMERA . My front camera is very zoomed in like it’s close to my face , how do I zoom out or fix this ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.