Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant find any apps on my apple tv? The home screen is only displaying the computers and settings icons.

I cant find any apps on my apple tv? The home screen is only displaying the computers and settings icons.

Apple TV (2nd gen)

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 6:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 7:06 AM

When you see only Computers and Settings on the home screen, then that indicates that the Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) doesn’t have a functional internet connection. (All the other icons would be retrieved from the internet.)

Try restarting both your router and the Apple TV box. Disconnect them from power for a minute or two.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2021 7:06 AM in response to thejcormacks

When you see only Computers and Settings on the home screen, then that indicates that the Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) doesn’t have a functional internet connection. (All the other icons would be retrieved from the internet.)

Try restarting both your router and the Apple TV box. Disconnect them from power for a minute or two.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.