Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received Apple TV plus with my new iPhone 12 pro and set it up using my Apple ID but it won't play on my roku express plus model 3910 x. how can I get this to work? thanks

I received an Apple TV plus whit my iPhone and set it up using my Apple ID but it won't play on my roku express plus model 3910x. H

ow do I get this to work?

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 2:23 PM

1 reply

Apr 19, 2021 10:44 AM in response to Ericgua

Good Afternoon Ericgua,

We see that you're looking to watch Apple TV+ on your Roku device, and we'd be glad to see how we can help with this.

As the Roku device that you're using is on the list of approved devices that can use Apple TV+, we'd recommend checking out the steps shown in the following resource for assistance with this:

Watch on Roku

If you're getting an error message or stuck at a certain step, let us know and we'd be glad to see how we can help with that.

Have a great day!

I received Apple TV plus with my new iPhone 12 pro and set it up using my Apple ID but it won't play on my roku express plus model 3910 x. how can I get this to work? thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.