Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Right AirPod gets disconnecting after few seconds

Why my Right AirPod gets disconnecting after few seconds. Any Solution to this issue?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 5:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 5:54 PM

I already tried all these steps but issue persist

iam assuming that right AirPod is no good to use anymore, but its an apple product and i have used my AirPods very carefully so it should be perfect but any find any solution

2 replies

Apr 18, 2021 5:46 PM in response to humair258

I am assuming that your Right AirPod gets disconnected from the bluetooth connection while still having a good charge on its battery. If that is the case then I recommend that your reset your AirPods and then pair them back again to your iPhone.

Reset your AirPods

You might need to reset your AirPods if you can't connect to them, if they won't charge, or to fix a different issue.

Helpful articles

Put your AirPods in their case

Close the lid. Wait 30 seconds, then open the lid.

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings

Go to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the "i" icon next to your AirPods. (If you don't see your AirPods in Settings > Bluetooth, just go to the next step.) Then tap Forget This Device, and tap again to confirm.

Reset your AirPods

With the lid open, press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds, until you see the status light flashing amber. 

When you reset your AirPods, the settings for your AirPods also reset. You can change your settings again.

Reconnect your AirPods

With the lid open, place your AirPods close to your device. Follow the steps on your device's screen.

Axel F.

Right AirPod gets disconnecting after few seconds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.