Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you delete the data involved with “uninstalled Apps?”

How do you delete the uninstalled apps data? And I don’t use iTunes. Can I delete iTunes? There is also a iTunes account? I can’t afford to buy apps and I try an app for the free time period, I typically get charged anyway and this is very disturbing to me because I know I was well within the free time space. Can I also delete iTunes media? The other one is iTunes media. What is that? I don’t have room for all of this! I need to dump the apps that are useless to me. Also how do I dump the Game Center? Am I the only person that DOES’T play dumb games not my iPhone or anywhere? But in any case I don’t play them, It just shows up on my iPhone using up memory despite the fact it’s always turned off. I would like to have control over my iPhone instead of my iPhone controlling me!

Thank you,

Barbara

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 7:21 PM

You don't need to. When an App is uninstalled, all its data goes with it. There's nothing left when an App is removed.

If you mean the iTunes Store, then yes you can delete the iTunes Store and the Music App. You cannot however delete the App Store.

Game Center is not an App to be deleted, it's just an entry in Settings. Unless you have an old iOS version where it was still an App.

Also do note, the iTunes Store and most built in apps don't themselves take up much space.

Game Center can be completely ignored. Unless you actually open an app that uses it, Game Center should not do anything nor take up any real space.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2021 7:21 PM in response to barbelaine

You don't need to. When an App is uninstalled, all its data goes with it. There's nothing left when an App is removed.

If you mean the iTunes Store, then yes you can delete the iTunes Store and the Music App. You cannot however delete the App Store.

Game Center is not an App to be deleted, it's just an entry in Settings. Unless you have an old iOS version where it was still an App.

Also do note, the iTunes Store and most built in apps don't themselves take up much space.

Game Center can be completely ignored. Unless you actually open an app that uses it, Game Center should not do anything nor take up any real space.

How do you delete the data involved with “uninstalled Apps?”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.