Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery health is on 93%. Is that normal?

I have an iPhone 7 bought 10/14/2020

Battery health is on 93%. Is that normal? I know the iPhone 7 battery’s have been known to be crap

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 10:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 12:35 AM

If you use most of the charge every day then 7% loss after 7 months is not unusual. My iphone 7 is 85% after 13 months but I use more than a full charge each day on the forum. Get Apple to replace it at 79%, not a back street butcher.

You did well to find an iphone 7 brand new last October. The last ones were manufactured at the start of 2020.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2021 12:35 AM in response to destani240

If you use most of the charge every day then 7% loss after 7 months is not unusual. My iphone 7 is 85% after 13 months but I use more than a full charge each day on the forum. Get Apple to replace it at 79%, not a back street butcher.

You did well to find an iphone 7 brand new last October. The last ones were manufactured at the start of 2020.

Battery health is on 93%. Is that normal?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.