You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't add my easyJet Plus card to Wallet

Whenever I click on the link provided by easyJet to add my membership card to Wallet, I get the following error message:-

wallet.pct.tech ‘Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found’

At my request easyJet have resent the confirmation email with the link, but with the same result.

I’ve no idea whether the problem is caused by easyJet or Apple, but am currently completely stuck.

Previously, I’ve had no problems adding items to my Wallet.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

iPhone XS

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 6:57 AM

2 replies

Apr 20, 2021 8:21 AM in response to Jersey_Jon

Hello, Jersey_Jon.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand from your post, you're unable to add your easyJet card to the Wallet. We'd be glad to help out. Have you had a chance to review this article? If you can't add cards to Wallet to use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

You may also want to try either a different Wi-Fi network or try cellular data.

Best regards.

Apr 20, 2021 8:30 AM in response to Matthew.S81

Thanks for that. The problem is very specifically with the easyJet Plus membership card, not with adding things to Wallet in general.

I've also been talking to easyJet about this and they've told me today that the problem is with the link they're sending out to new members.

They haven't given me a timescale for resolution, but say that they're working on a fix.

I'm sharing this in case it might be of use to others.

Can't add my easyJet Plus card to Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.