Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased Music disappeared - I want my purchased music!!!

When I cancelled my apple music subscription, my entire purchased library disappeared from my iPhone! This did not happen the first time I cancelled the music subscription. I have an older version of iTunes on my PC so I am working on restoring it. I want to cancel Apple Music again but I am afraid to because what if my PURCHASED music disappears again! Apple you are nearly forcing us to buy Apple Music! I could not sync a new album I bought without re-subscribing to Apple Music. You are making it difficult to manage music and I feel as though I am being forced to subscribe. But to remove my library takes the cake! How do I protect my library after I get it back from Apple deleting it again from my iPhone? I love apple products, I have many and bought some as gifts, and this is just not fair.

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 10:29 AM

Turn off Sync Library on the device if you haven't already done so. If needs be see Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support.

tt2

2 replies

Purchased Music disappeared - I want my purchased music!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.