Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a subscription to Apple TV that will expire in July, but I just bought a new iPhone this week. Can I extend my "free" Apple TV subscription until next April?

I have a subscription to Apple TV+ that will expire in July, but I just bought a new iPhone this week. Can I extend my "free" Apple TV+ subscription until next April?

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 11:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 11:39 AM

If this is about trying to redeem a second free year offer, then that is not possible. One offer per customer (or family).

The offer (first time redeeming) has to be claimed within the first three months after first setting up your new device.

Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2021 11:39 AM in response to rolanddamato

If this is about trying to redeem a second free year offer, then that is not possible. One offer per customer (or family).

The offer (first time redeeming) has to be claimed within the first three months after first setting up your new device.

Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

I have a subscription to Apple TV that will expire in July, but I just bought a new iPhone this week. Can I extend my "free" Apple TV subscription until next April?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.