Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Telegram App

How to fix this problem with telegram it’s not working properly.

when i open telegram in just 2-3 second it gets close automatically I restart my iPhone several times but it don’t work properly.

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 7:32 PM

Swapnil1001 Said:

"Telegram App: How to fix this problem with telegram it’s not working properly. when i open telegram in just 2-3 second it gets close automatically I restart my iPhone several times but it don’t work properly."

-------

Remove then Add Back:

Remove the application, then add it back. To remove it, hold you finger down on the icon, and click the "X" when it wiggles. Next, add it back by re-downloading it from the App Store (or where you got it). If need be, contact the developer (a link would be on provided, if the app is from the App Store).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2021 7:32 PM in response to Swapnil1001

Swapnil1001 Said:

"Telegram App: How to fix this problem with telegram it’s not working properly. when i open telegram in just 2-3 second it gets close automatically I restart my iPhone several times but it don’t work properly."

-------

Remove then Add Back:

Remove the application, then add it back. To remove it, hold you finger down on the icon, and click the "X" when it wiggles. Next, add it back by re-downloading it from the App Store (or where you got it). If need be, contact the developer (a link would be on provided, if the app is from the App Store).

Telegram App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.