Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I not able to get refund on last purchase of $35.99 for app that I thought was a trial? I was just viewing it with no intentions of buying!

I was browsing on app with no intention of purchasing a subscription. Why can’t I get a refund?

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 8:48 AM

Did you cancel the subscription, then request a refund that was denied? If you didn’t do that yet go here→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support where you can do both.

Your next step is to click on Get Support at the top of this page and navigate the menu to iTunes & App Store support to contact a live human being.

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2021 8:48 AM in response to bridgett198

Did you cancel the subscription, then request a refund that was denied? If you didn’t do that yet go here→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support where you can do both.

Your next step is to click on Get Support at the top of this page and navigate the menu to iTunes & App Store support to contact a live human being.

Apr 20, 2021 9:43 AM in response to bridgett198

I'm not sure why you were trying it if you had no intention of buying it but when you did so you should have received information from the developer laying out the terms for testing it, the cost of a subscription, etc. If the term was 3 days and you deleted the app/cancelled the subscription on day 4 you were past the trial period.

You can call AppleCare and ask to be transferred to Customer Service and see if you can get a one time waiver of the policy.

Why am I not able to get refund on last purchase of $35.99 for app that I thought was a trial? I was just viewing it with no intentions of buying!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.