Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WI-FI DONT SEE MY Apple TV+ App

I can't play content with Apple TV + app on any device(iPhone, Apple TV, macboox, xbox) using my wi-fi, is says that connection is failed. APPLE support advised to ask my internet provider but it didn't help. Apple TV + APP isn't working -please can somebody help? When I connect with my mobile carrier its working but with my wi-fi is not

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 12:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 1:02 PM

Verify that your Apple TV network settings are configured for Automatic IP address and Automatic DNS, to get those details from your router.

Verify that you router is set for DHCP with DNS settings from your ISP, not DNS from a third party.

Verify that port 123 UDP (network time) isn’t blocked.

Restart your router and Apple TV to refresh their network settings.

If your Apple TV won't connect to Wi-Fi - Apple Support

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

TCP and UDP ports used by Apple software products - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2021 1:02 PM in response to grisha112

Verify that your Apple TV network settings are configured for Automatic IP address and Automatic DNS, to get those details from your router.

Verify that you router is set for DHCP with DNS settings from your ISP, not DNS from a third party.

Verify that port 123 UDP (network time) isn’t blocked.

Restart your router and Apple TV to refresh their network settings.

If your Apple TV won't connect to Wi-Fi - Apple Support

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

TCP and UDP ports used by Apple software products - Apple Support

WI-FI DONT SEE MY Apple TV+ App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.