Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is anyone else experiencing sluggish/lagged behavior in their apps since installing iOS 14.4.2?

Is anyone else experiencing sluggish/lagged behavior in their apps since installing iOS 14.4.2? Many of my apps glitch, freeze and then operate at 2x speed for a second or two. It’s very frustrating.

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 3:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 4:08 PM

I've not experienced any issues with my iPad Pro 11. If you check your available free storage on the iPad, how much do you have left? You should have at least 10% of your total storage free for the device to run smoothly. What troubleshooting steps have you tried? User troubleshooting steps include restart, reset, restore from backup, restore to factory, setting up as new and testing between each step.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2021 4:08 PM in response to texhorn32

I've not experienced any issues with my iPad Pro 11. If you check your available free storage on the iPad, how much do you have left? You should have at least 10% of your total storage free for the device to run smoothly. What troubleshooting steps have you tried? User troubleshooting steps include restart, reset, restore from backup, restore to factory, setting up as new and testing between each step.

Is anyone else experiencing sluggish/lagged behavior in their apps since installing iOS 14.4.2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.