Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello can you please unblocked my icloud

Can you please unlocked my iCloudld

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 8:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 8:59 PM

We’re other users like you, and we do not have the access to modify your Apple ID.

Depending on the particular message or diagnostic shown for your Apple ID, click on the following two links:

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2021 8:59 PM in response to pamella71

We’re other users like you, and we do not have the access to modify your Apple ID.

Depending on the particular message or diagnostic shown for your Apple ID, click on the following two links:

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

Apr 20, 2021 10:32 PM in response to pamella71

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

Click on that blue text link, and discuss this with Apple—that’s not us, and we can’t help you with this.

Hello can you please unblocked my icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.