Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not getting the 1 year Apple TV subscription after buying a Mac mini

hello sir or mam,

I have recently bought a Mac mini and I want to know how can I activate the subscription

please tell the process.

Mac mini, macOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 12:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 3:10 AM

Register your Mac during installation with your Apple ID account. That account will be eligible for the offer. To redeem the offer on Macs, sign in (again) to the TV app (menu Account). Then find “Enjoy 1 Year Free” there. The year offer may not show when not signed in to the app. The offer must be claimed in the Apple TV app within 3 months after first setting up your new device.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2021 3:10 AM in response to vishwanath242

Register your Mac during installation with your Apple ID account. That account will be eligible for the offer. To redeem the offer on Macs, sign in (again) to the TV app (menu Account). Then find “Enjoy 1 Year Free” there. The year offer may not show when not signed in to the app. The offer must be claimed in the Apple TV app within 3 months after first setting up your new device.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

not getting the 1 year Apple TV subscription after buying a Mac mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.