Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why doesn't the MORE button on my Apple Cash Visa card include Transfer to Bank?

Why doesn't the MORE button on my Apple Cash Visa card include Transfer to Bank?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 7:28 AM

1 reply

Apr 22, 2021 8:40 AM in response to noelle002

Hello noelle002,

We understand that you do not have the option to use Instant Transfer with a Visa debit card to transfer money using Apple Cash, and we’d love to help. It’s very important that you're using the latest software version on your device. Here's how to check: Update software on your iPhone or iPad

If you’re already running the latest software version, proceed with the next steps in the section “If you can't transfer money," of this article: Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or Visa debit card

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities to post your question. Let us know if this helps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.