Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cloud

So I have a new phone and want to get into my old iCloud but it’s asking for a Verification code but I no longer have access to the phone number linked to that account

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 4:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 4:42 PM

The text below is a copy and paste from this support article.

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

If you still can't sign in

If you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2021 4:42 PM in response to Gggggggggggbbyf

The text below is a copy and paste from this support article.

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

If you still can't sign in

If you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

I cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.