Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I cancel an app that I didn’t really want and get my subscription refunded if it’s still pending on my credit card?

Can you cancel an app and get a refund if the transaction is pending on your bank account.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 6:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 6:44 PM

Hi! If you want to request a refund for an app that you didn't intend to purchase, you can go to:

• reportaproblem.apple.com
  • Sign in using your Apple ID, if you're already signed in;
  • Choose "Request a refund" in the "I'd like to..." box
  • Choose a reason on the "Tell us more..." box.
  • You will see a list of refundable items below. Just click next to continue
  • On the next page, choose the purchased item you wish to be refunded and then click Submit

Note:

You're gonna have to wait at least 24 to 72 hours (1-3 business days) for it to be processed (if Apple allows it).

An e-mail will be sent to you once Apple has allowed/successfully processed the refund.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2021 6:44 PM in response to dupre1

Hi! If you want to request a refund for an app that you didn't intend to purchase, you can go to:

• reportaproblem.apple.com
  • Sign in using your Apple ID, if you're already signed in;
  • Choose "Request a refund" in the "I'd like to..." box
  • Choose a reason on the "Tell us more..." box.
  • You will see a list of refundable items below. Just click next to continue
  • On the next page, choose the purchased item you wish to be refunded and then click Submit

Note:

You're gonna have to wait at least 24 to 72 hours (1-3 business days) for it to be processed (if Apple allows it).

An e-mail will be sent to you once Apple has allowed/successfully processed the refund.

Can I cancel an app that I didn’t really want and get my subscription refunded if it’s still pending on my credit card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.