Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Led lights

How do I switch off the 2 led lights at the back of my watch

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 7:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 8:01 PM

After a workout ends, they stay on for a few minutes to show how your heart rate slows down.

Also (if you wish), during running and walking workouts, turn on Power Saving Mode to disable the heart rate sensor. To do this, open the Apple Watch app on iPhone, go to My Watch > Workout, and turn on Power Saving Mode. Note that when the heart rate sensor is off, calorie burn calculations may not be as accurate.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2021 8:01 PM in response to oluwakemi50

After a workout ends, they stay on for a few minutes to show how your heart rate slows down.

Also (if you wish), during running and walking workouts, turn on Power Saving Mode to disable the heart rate sensor. To do this, open the Apple Watch app on iPhone, go to My Watch > Workout, and turn on Power Saving Mode. Note that when the heart rate sensor is off, calorie burn calculations may not be as accurate.

Led lights

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.