Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost my iPhone

Oh I need help finding my phone. I went to the iCloud find my phone and the only thing I see is my iPad. My iPhone XR is also dead maybe that’s the reason why I cannot be located on the map. Is there a way that I can find my iPhone when my phone is dead thank you again for helping me

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 4:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 6:56 AM

latonya169 wrote:

Oh I need help finding my phone. I went to the iCloud find my phone and the only thing I see is my iPad. My iPhone XR is also dead maybe that’s the reason why I cannot be located on the map. Is there a way that I can find my iPhone when my phone is dead thank you again for helping me

If you the phone is listed when you go to https://icloud.com/find but shows offline that means that it is either powered off, the battery has died, or that it has no network connection. There is nothing you can do about that. If you had Save last location enabled before it was lost you can see where is was when it last reported its location.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2021 6:56 AM in response to latonya169

latonya169 wrote:

If you the phone is listed when you go to https://icloud.com/find but shows offline that means that it is either powered off, the battery has died, or that it has no network connection. There is nothing you can do about that. If you had Save last location enabled before it was lost you can see where is was when it last reported its location.

Lost my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.