Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turn off Find my Iphone

Hello, I am currently trying to submit a repair for my iPhone. However, I need to trun off my Find my IPhone. I am unable to do so because I cannot access my phone as well as my current Apple ID attached. May you help turn off my Find my Iphone

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 7:05 PM

2 replies

Apr 22, 2021 7:18 PM in response to hayle148

Hello hayle148,

I am not sure if you are unable to access your Apple ID just because you cannot access your phone or due to multiple issues.

If you can login to your Apple ID through a browser on another device you could try removing your iPhone from FindMy then add it again once you have it back. Remove a device from Find My iPhone on iCloud.com - Apple Support

If you are having multiple issues making it impossible to login to iCloud try these steps. If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

Also, Apple Support is very helpful and available 24/7 to assist you through any issues. Contact them here. https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=home&PRKEYS=

I hope you find this helpful,

-Scott (he, him, his)

Turn off Find my Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.