Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What's wrong when Airpods Pro doesn't turn on

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 9:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 9:58 PM

Some steps to take before heading down to the Apple store:

1. This might sound dumb, but try charging them. There have been so many times where I thought my AirPods Pro were glitching out, but in reality they just ran out of juice.
  2. Reset your AirPods Pro by pressing and holding the button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds, until the light flashes. See if you can set them up again and if they work.
  3. Automatic ear detection could be glitched, so if you're putting your AirPods Pro in your ears and they aren't activating, try turning it off by going to Settings > Bluetooth > AirPods Pro (i) > Automatic Ear Detection (OFF)
  4. If those don't work, contact customer support: https://support.apple.com

Let me know if any of these helped!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2021 9:58 PM in response to chauda48

Some steps to take before heading down to the Apple store:

1. This might sound dumb, but try charging them. There have been so many times where I thought my AirPods Pro were glitching out, but in reality they just ran out of juice.
  2. Reset your AirPods Pro by pressing and holding the button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds, until the light flashes. See if you can set them up again and if they work.
  3. Automatic ear detection could be glitched, so if you're putting your AirPods Pro in your ears and they aren't activating, try turning it off by going to Settings > Bluetooth > AirPods Pro (i) > Automatic Ear Detection (OFF)
  4. If those don't work, contact customer support: https://support.apple.com

Let me know if any of these helped!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.