Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keychain passwords

So I recently got a new phone and I went into my settings to see if my passwords from keychain were there and they aren’t and i don’t know how to get them back.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 12:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 12:22 AM

If iCloud Keychain won't sync with other devices

Make sure that your new device has the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, or the latest version of macOS. Then, make sure that your device is on a Wi-Fi or cellular network. If the connection appears strong, turn on iCloud Keychain on the devices you want sync with.

If iCloud Keychain won't turn on or sync - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2021 12:22 AM in response to Adilexb

If iCloud Keychain won't sync with other devices

Make sure that your new device has the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, or the latest version of macOS. Then, make sure that your device is on a Wi-Fi or cellular network. If the connection appears strong, turn on iCloud Keychain on the devices you want sync with.

If iCloud Keychain won't turn on or sync - Apple Support

Apr 23, 2021 12:35 AM in response to Adilexb

Adilexb Said:

"Keychain passwords: So I recently got a new phone and I went into my settings to see if my passwords from keychain were there and they aren’t and i don’t know how to get them back."

-------

Access your Keycain:

Do you have another device associated to this account? If so, view the keychain on the device, seeing if the passwords reside in there.

Keychain passwords

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.