Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro front camera is giving blurry images

I recently noticed that my front camera giving blurry images lately, don’t know how to fix the issue, just wondering it has something to do with cleaning but it’s still the same, can someone guid me through how to fix

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 6:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 9:58 AM

Hello,

Try cleaning it:

Cleaning your iPhone

Also see:

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

If no help, have it checked:

Apple - Find Locations

Good luck.

2 replies

May 9, 2021 12:38 AM in response to MrBill3

Dear Apple,

My Name is Daud Alvi and I am from Pakistan. I have got your one of the product called Iphone X recently there is an issue with the wifi signals occur then I have to go to the repairing center they have open my Iphone X and fix that issue but after that slowly slowly alot of dust particles got stuck in the front camera then I have to go again to them then they removed that dust from the camera but again after some time the same thing happen dust particles again gather around the from camera and it's keep on happening now ,I am so fed from this now and I am regretting now thinking about that did I waste my money on this phone because now the front camera is blur after some time when we remove the dust.

Can you please fix this problem.

I am waiting for your response hopefully Apple gonna listen to their customers .

Kind Regards

Daud Alvi

iPhone 11 Pro front camera is giving blurry images

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.