Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X apps disappeared from Home Screen

There is one entire Home Screen of apps that has disappeared today. (I have four pages on the Home Screen). Rebooting didn’t help. Advice please and thank you.

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 2:24 PM

Put your apps in "Jiggle" mode, or long press on a random app, and select "Edit Home Screen"

Tap "page dots" just above the dock, see if the page of apps you are missing is there, and if it is missing a checkmark, give it one and go back.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2021 2:24 PM in response to flwrnglts

Put your apps in "Jiggle" mode, or long press on a random app, and select "Edit Home Screen"

Tap "page dots" just above the dock, see if the page of apps you are missing is there, and if it is missing a checkmark, give it one and go back.

Apr 23, 2021 3:14 PM in response to Community User

Thank you for responding. The page dot for that page was missing.

I did a reset for the Home Screen which messed up all pages, since Home Pages had changed so much since the beginning. So I manually moved, deleted and grouped them. Fortunately, I’d taken screen shots of the pages before I reset so I’m pretty much back to the way things were.

iPhone X apps disappeared from Home Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.