Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying multiple songs

I would like to buy multiple songs from different artists in the same store session.

My Itunes on my laptop seems to just wnt me to buy one at a time and bill-it..

I thought adding to abasket and then paying would be the simpler thing but don't see that option.

Does ITunes want me to add to a wishlist somehow and then finalise the payment.

I have no idea what a wishlist reference means in iTunes...

Any help would be appreciated - I can just buy "onesies" but my Credit card biilings are a bunch that way.

I know this is basic to Apple users but I am new on this application.

Many thanks Papa-Roy

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 4:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 5:55 AM

I believe it used to be possible to gather prospective purchases into a wish list then buy them all at once, but that isn't the case any more. Your credit card might see a credit availability check for each individual purchase, but Apple typically consolidate the actual payments into a single request at the end of the day. That said, there may be a threshold that triggers collection after a certain sum is reached.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2021 5:55 AM in response to PAPA-ROY

I believe it used to be possible to gather prospective purchases into a wish list then buy them all at once, but that isn't the case any more. Your credit card might see a credit availability check for each individual purchase, but Apple typically consolidate the actual payments into a single request at the end of the day. That said, there may be a threshold that triggers collection after a certain sum is reached.

tt2

Buying multiple songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.