Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just lost access to all my iCloud folders on my iMac but still seem to have them on my PC laptop. What do I do to get access back on my iMac?

I just lost access to all my iCloud folders on my iMac but still seem to have them on my PC laptop. What do I do to get access back on my iMac?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 6:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 12:02 PM

See the Apple Support article(s) below.

Towards the end of the article are instructions for getting the files back on your computer.

Desktop and Documents files to iCloud Drive.    

Photos and videos - download iCloud

4 replies

May 16, 2021 4:32 PM in response to jsfactor

I now have a real mess on my hands---It took subfolders and loose documenbts but ignored the main folders under which they appeared. In addition many of the folders and documents note Zero bytes. Can I delete the iCloud Drive on only my iMac and reload withlout losing content accessible on iCloud Drive from my PC?

This should not be this difficult, I suspect. But this is where following the directions on Apple's page got me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.