Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to install more then one browsers on iPhone 8?

Hi Apple Community Team, I want to know how to install more then one browsers on iPhone 8. I am a blogger and I want to use my all websites on one device. My business websites like Custom Packaging, I want to manage them on my personal iPhone. Kindly Apple Community Team, If you have any solution help me. Thanks!

iPhone 8

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 8:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 8:42 PM

I understand that you would like to install multiple (different) browsers on your iPhone 8. You already have Safari and would like to install another browser such as Google Chrome (maybe)?

You can open the App Store app on your iPhone and find those other browsers that you like and download them to your iPhone just like you do with other apps.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2021 8:42 PM in response to JohnDanielOfficial

I understand that you would like to install multiple (different) browsers on your iPhone 8. You already have Safari and would like to install another browser such as Google Chrome (maybe)?

You can open the App Store app on your iPhone and find those other browsers that you like and download them to your iPhone just like you do with other apps.

Axel F.

How to install more then one browsers on iPhone 8?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.