Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID設定の不具合

先日ソフトバンクでiphone 12に機種変更しました。Apple ID設定をアップデートできません。

Apple IDのパスワードがあっているにも関わらず、確認できませんでした。と不明なエラーがでました。になります。

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 11:20 PM

What was the model of your old phone? Was it Apple? Do you still have your old phone?

Is your new phone activated on Softbank? Can you make telephone calls?

If your old phone is an iPhone with nano SIM and you moved your nano SIM to your new iPhone, it should be easy to move into your new phone. If Softbank gave you a new SIM, it may be more difficult.

Please tell me the model of your old phone and if your new phone can connect to Softbank's telephone switch and if your new phone can connect to your home's WiFi network. Please also tell me if you still have your old iPhone that has not been erased.

あなたの古い電話のモデルは何でしたか? アップルでしたか? あなたはまだあなたの古い電話を持っていますか?

あなたの新しい電話はソフトバンクでアクティベートされていますか? 電話をかけることはできますか?

古い電話がnanoSIMを搭載したiPhoneで、nano SIMを新しいiPhoneに移動した場合、新しい電話に簡単に移動できるはずです。 ソフトバンクが新しいSIMを提供した場合、それはもっと難しいかもしれません。

古い電話のモデルと、新しい電話がソフトバンクの電話交換機に接続できるかどうか、新しい電話が自宅のWiFiネットワークに接続できるかどうかを教えてください。 消去されていない古いiPhoneがまだあるかどうかも教えてください。

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2021 11:20 PM in response to nakaba80

What was the model of your old phone? Was it Apple? Do you still have your old phone?

Is your new phone activated on Softbank? Can you make telephone calls?

If your old phone is an iPhone with nano SIM and you moved your nano SIM to your new iPhone, it should be easy to move into your new phone. If Softbank gave you a new SIM, it may be more difficult.

Please tell me the model of your old phone and if your new phone can connect to Softbank's telephone switch and if your new phone can connect to your home's WiFi network. Please also tell me if you still have your old iPhone that has not been erased.

あなたの古い電話のモデルは何でしたか? アップルでしたか? あなたはまだあなたの古い電話を持っていますか?

あなたの新しい電話はソフトバンクでアクティベートされていますか? 電話をかけることはできますか?

古い電話がnanoSIMを搭載したiPhoneで、nano SIMを新しいiPhoneに移動した場合、新しい電話に簡単に移動できるはずです。 ソフトバンクが新しいSIMを提供した場合、それはもっと難しいかもしれません。

古い電話のモデルと、新しい電話がソフトバンクの電話交換機に接続できるかどうか、新しい電話が自宅のWiFiネットワークに接続できるかどうかを教えてください。 消去されていない古いiPhoneがまだあるかどうかも教えてください。

Apr 24, 2021 4:58 AM in response to Shichimi

古いiPhone8は初期化して、下取りに出してしまいました。手元にありません。

Iphone 12はWIFIに繋がっております。

ただ、古いiphone8から今のiphone12へ、データの以降はマニュアル通りできてはいます。

電話帳やらLine その他アプリ全て綺麗に移行はされています。

iClouldストレージ情報を読み込めません。ストレージを管理ができない状態でもあります。

別件ですが、Apple ID 確認コードが出る前に、どこの場所なのか、地図が指し示されるのですが、それがなぜか大阪なんですよね。東京ではなくて、それが不思議です。

Apple ID設定の不具合

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.