Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I move three videos from my iPhone to iCloud storage ?

I want to be selective. How can I move three videos from my iPhone to iCloud storage ?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 10:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 10:50 PM

WilliamCharlesSmith wrote:

I want to be selective. How can I move three videos from my iPhone to iCloud storage ?

iCloud Photo Library is a syncing service where all photos and videos in your library are kept the same between your device and iCloud.

If you optimize your library, all videos are removed from your device and only small thumbnails left behind. The full size video is stored on iCloud.

In either case, it's all or nothing. You can't select the photos or videos to sync.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2021 10:50 PM in response to WilliamCharlesSmith

WilliamCharlesSmith wrote:

iCloud Photo Library is a syncing service where all photos and videos in your library are kept the same between your device and iCloud.

If you optimize your library, all videos are removed from your device and only small thumbnails left behind. The full size video is stored on iCloud.

In either case, it's all or nothing. You can't select the photos or videos to sync.

How can I move three videos from my iPhone to iCloud storage ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.