Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make the necessary changes in my Scrivener app to support 32 bit in High Sierra macOS?

How do I make the necessary changes to the new 32 bit Scrivener app, On my iMac?

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 10:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 10:08 AM

Unless and until the app is available in a 64 bit version, you will never be able to use it. It has been known for years that 32 bit was going away for both Apple and for PCs, so all vendors have had sufficient time to get ready. See if the vendor has a 64 bit version you can download. That is your solution.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2021 10:08 AM in response to Milt520

Unless and until the app is available in a 64 bit version, you will never be able to use it. It has been known for years that 32 bit was going away for both Apple and for PCs, so all vendors have had sufficient time to get ready. See if the vendor has a 64 bit version you can download. That is your solution.

How do I make the necessary changes in my Scrivener app to support 32 bit in High Sierra macOS?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.