Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want my iPhone 12 to ring longer before I get to pick it up.

How do you turn off the alerts?

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 12:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 9:58 AM

Hi there billbaystate256,

Thanks for joining us in Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're asking how to extend the amount of time your iPhone rings when an incoming call comes in. We're glad you're here, and we'll point you in the right direction.

The length of time your iPhone rings is ultimately dictated by your cellular network carrier. You'll want to connect with them for more information about how long your iPhone rings, and if that time frame can be adjusted on their end.

For more information about answering calls, selecting ringtones, or adjusting notifications for calls, have a look at the links below:

Select ringtones and vibrations on iPhone

Answer or decline incoming calls on iPhone

Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

We hope this information is helpful. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2021 9:58 AM in response to billbaystate256

Hi there billbaystate256,

Thanks for joining us in Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're asking how to extend the amount of time your iPhone rings when an incoming call comes in. We're glad you're here, and we'll point you in the right direction.

The length of time your iPhone rings is ultimately dictated by your cellular network carrier. You'll want to connect with them for more information about how long your iPhone rings, and if that time frame can be adjusted on their end.

For more information about answering calls, selecting ringtones, or adjusting notifications for calls, have a look at the links below:

Select ringtones and vibrations on iPhone

Answer or decline incoming calls on iPhone

Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

We hope this information is helpful. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

I want my iPhone 12 to ring longer before I get to pick it up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.