Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 12 pro max camera lens

Hey all, I have just had my third iPhone 12 replacement for a cosmetic issue on the first one and then my second one kept restarting.

anyway, please can you look at the dot on my main camera lens - this came with the phone and it looks like it’s inside the lens. I can’t see that it shows up in pictures but what would you do in this situation and does yours have any defects like this?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 12:36 PM

1 reply

Apr 25, 2021 10:33 AM in response to RobertoFromCheshunt

Hello RobertoFromCheshunt,

We understand that you have had repeat concerns with your iPhone 12 Pro Max's camera, and now see what appears to be dust or debris under the lens. Here are some steps on cleaning your iPhone:

Clean your iPhone - Apple Support

If that does not help, we would recommend that you Contact Apple Support so that they can review this with you.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

iphone 12 pro max camera lens

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.