Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello I tried to order Apple Store gift card but says Your payment authorization failed

Hello I tried to order Apple Store gift card by email on Saturday afternoon but says Your payment authorization failed on. Please verify your information and try again, or try another payment method. after adding card number

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 5:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 6:52 PM

We are all other users here and have no access to your account or any other personal information. And you are posting your private information on a public online forum, so I will ask to have the info removed.

You need to check with your bank to verify your card and then try again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2021 6:52 PM in response to ant158

We are all other users here and have no access to your account or any other personal information. And you are posting your private information on a public online forum, so I will ask to have the info removed.

You need to check with your bank to verify your card and then try again.

Hello I tried to order Apple Store gift card but says Your payment authorization failed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.