Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music on Apple Watch

Everything I've looked up about listening to music on my Apple Watch says this, "On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab at the bottom of the screen. Scroll to Music and tap it." Sounds easy. However, when I open the Apple Watch app and tap on the My Watch tab, there is no Music to be found. I have scrolled up and down several times. There is no Music app listed.

The Music app appears on my watch and it will play music but I can't sync anything to play without my phone because Music doesn't appear within the Apple Watch app on my phone.

My watch is a new series SE. The WatchOS and iOS are both up to date.

Apple Watch

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 6:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 12:34 AM

Try installing Apple Music from the Watch app. Click on Discover and then Explore Watch Apps. Search for Apple Music.

If that doesn’t help, try removing the Music app first and then install it back again:

Remove built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 10 device or Apple Watch – Apple Support

Hopefully that restores things back to normal on the Watch app, too.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2021 12:34 AM in response to WatchRunner

Try installing Apple Music from the Watch app. Click on Discover and then Explore Watch Apps. Search for Apple Music.

If that doesn’t help, try removing the Music app first and then install it back again:

Remove built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 10 device or Apple Watch – Apple Support

Hopefully that restores things back to normal on the Watch app, too.

Music on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.