Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery draining even idle

My iPhone 11 battery gets drained overnight up to 40 percent. I have contacted service center and they have reported that the battery life is good. Still I have this issue and there’s no clear response from Apple. My phone is only 1 MONTH old.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 10:58 PM

Hi , in the battery app check which apps are using the most power. If you find apps that are power hungry try closing them to see if this helps the problem. You could also try restarting your iPhone, in quick succession press and release Volume Up, press and release Volume Down, then press and hold the Side Button continue to hold when the iPhone switches off and release when you see the Apple Logo.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2021 10:58 PM in response to 1233-123

Hi , in the battery app check which apps are using the most power. If you find apps that are power hungry try closing them to see if this helps the problem. You could also try restarting your iPhone, in quick succession press and release Volume Up, press and release Volume Down, then press and hold the Side Button continue to hold when the iPhone switches off and release when you see the Apple Logo.

Battery draining even idle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.