Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch nike series 6/SE vs regular series 6/SE - whats the difference

What is the difference between the apple watch series 6/SE Nike edition and the apple watch series 6/SE? Are there any spec, physical or feature differences? On the Nike edition of apple watch series 6 or SE do you still have access to all the watch faces that are found on their not Nike (or Hermes) counterparts? For example, would you be able to set a Nike watch face as well as another watch face such as meridian or numerals duo? In images of the apple watch nike's I have only seen Nike watch faces (as expected) but before ordering one i want to be sure that i have access to all watch faces.

Thanks

Apple Watch

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 7:05 AM

Perhaps I exaggerated a touch,the logo isn't on all watch faces but what I meant was that with the nike faces and the nike running club app and the nike watch band it is a bit crowded with that swoosh symbol.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2021 7:05 AM in response to danielharrington06

Perhaps I exaggerated a touch,the logo isn't on all watch faces but what I meant was that with the nike faces and the nike running club app and the nike watch band it is a bit crowded with that swoosh symbol.

apple watch nike series 6/SE vs regular series 6/SE - whats the difference

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.