Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Burn on Wrist from Apple Watch Series 5

I've seen a few people post that they have gotten burns on their wrists from the back of the Apple watch. I have been dealing with a burn (not an allergic reaction) from my watch for months now. It didn't start happening until after I have had my watch for almost a year. I have tried different remedies (not wearing the watch for extended amounts of time, changing the watch bands, wearing it tighter, wearing it looser) to no avail. I even switched to my other wrist and ended up with a burn on that wrist as well (smaller scar in picture). From what I can tell, the back of the watch gets really hot and leaves an itchy red mark which later turns into a blister and leaves a dark scar. Has anyone been able to get help with this issue? I didn't have this problem with my first Apple watch and I would hate to buy the new version and encounter the same issue.

Apple Watch Sport

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 8:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 3:32 PM

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

We want to make sure you reach the right team for help with your device. We recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: Get Support.

1 reply

Burn on Wrist from Apple Watch Series 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.