Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

View the entire collection of itunes songs

is there a way to view all the songs in the itunes collection? for example i like to view/browse all the songs available to purchase that start with the Letter (A)

is that possible

or when i do a search with a track title such as (loud) i only get results for 200 songs thats the limit and i like to view more than just the first 200 songs itunes lists.

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 11:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 12:01 AM

mandalorianfan1 Said:

"View the entire collection of iTunes songs: is there a way to view all the songs in the itunes collection? for example i like to view/browse all the songs available to purchase that start with the Letter (A) is that possible or when i do a search with a track title such as (loud) i only get results for 200 songs thats the limit and i like to view more than just the first 200 songs itunes lists."

-------

Try a Power Search:

To let lots, try out a power search. The link: Power Search - Apple Store

Make an Enhancement Request:

Do your Part: As for finding more than 200, it seems not be an option. So, recommend "finding more that 200 results per search queue" to Apple. Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive n this, the more they will know what their customer's needs are in their Apps, and what to include in updates to come.

How to Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iTunes - Apple
  2. Select: "An Enhancement Request" for "I Have Feedback About"
  3. Select: "iTunes Store" for "Enhancement Request"
  4. Comment: on why you think this should be an option, and how it can help users out there, such as yourself.
  5. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2021 12:01 AM in response to Community User

mandalorianfan1 Said:

"View the entire collection of iTunes songs: is there a way to view all the songs in the itunes collection? for example i like to view/browse all the songs available to purchase that start with the Letter (A) is that possible or when i do a search with a track title such as (loud) i only get results for 200 songs thats the limit and i like to view more than just the first 200 songs itunes lists."

-------

Try a Power Search:

To let lots, try out a power search. The link: Power Search - Apple Store

Make an Enhancement Request:

Do your Part: As for finding more than 200, it seems not be an option. So, recommend "finding more that 200 results per search queue" to Apple. Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive n this, the more they will know what their customer's needs are in their Apps, and what to include in updates to come.

How to Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iTunes - Apple
  2. Select: "An Enhancement Request" for "I Have Feedback About"
  3. Select: "iTunes Store" for "Enhancement Request"
  4. Comment: on why you think this should be an option, and how it can help users out there, such as yourself.
  5. Proceed from there as necessary

View the entire collection of itunes songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.