Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset or change Notes passwords on iPhone

sir i forgot my notes password ? now ever i use to reset password i can able to change password for future notes but 12/04/2021 notes cant access with new password... please help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 4:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2021 5:42 AM

You can not reset your forgotten notes password, if you try to reset it this will not help you. I don t understand how can apple be number 1 in the world who makes phones but they can not help you to recover you old notes. I tried so many times to reset old password to recover my old notes but apple support can not help me with such an easy problem. I had many important notes what i locked an year ago and today i want to see that note but guess what, i forgot my password and apple can not help me to recover it. Thank you Apple support. I start thinking to Samsung maybe they will can help me to recover notes password

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2021 5:42 AM in response to Sunny_9699

You can not reset your forgotten notes password, if you try to reset it this will not help you. I don t understand how can apple be number 1 in the world who makes phones but they can not help you to recover you old notes. I tried so many times to reset old password to recover my old notes but apple support can not help me with such an easy problem. I had many important notes what i locked an year ago and today i want to see that note but guess what, i forgot my password and apple can not help me to recover it. Thank you Apple support. I start thinking to Samsung maybe they will can help me to recover notes password

May 10, 2021 6:15 AM in response to mihai42

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Click here to send Feedback          

Reset or change Notes passwords on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.