Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple does not say how to make all my photos available ON MY PHONE. They only want to promote iCloud, at the expense of having photos available without download.

How to have all photos available locally on 256gb iPhones 7 and SE, as well as on iCloud.

Seems there is no option to store all photos locally (on iPhone) for quicker access.

Why should I have to wait for MY PHOTOS to download from the cloud, when I have plenty of onboard storage capacity?

iPhone SE

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 9:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 10:35 AM

norboid wrote:

How to have all photos available locally on 256gb iPhones 7 and SE, as well as on iCloud.
Seems there is no option to store all photos locally (on iPhone) for quicker access.
Why should I have to wait for MY PHOTOS to download from the cloud, when I have plenty of onboard storage capacity?

Icloud what?

This icloud Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

This icloud My Photo Stream - Apple Support

This icloud What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2021 10:35 AM in response to norboid

norboid wrote:

Icloud what?

This icloud Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

This icloud My Photo Stream - Apple Support

This icloud What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

Apple does not say how to make all my photos available ON MY PHONE. They only want to promote iCloud, at the expense of having photos available without download.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.