Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question about apps please help

I have fairly bad anxiety so this is killing me right now. I downloaded an app from the App Store. The app was ok for months but now I see the app is no longer available on the App Store. I can still access it on my phone, but once you go into the App Store it’s not available any more.

im scared that maybe the app could hack my phone and get my personal information, maybe Apple removed it because it’s dodgy? Maybe I’m just being totally paranoid and worrying about nothing. It was an app that you could download music from the likes of YouTube.

Will my device be ok? Please tell me something nice.

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 1:45 PM

No one here works for Apple but the moderators and they wouldn't have the foggiest idea as to why an app was removed or is no longer available on the App Store. That is up to Apple or the developer.

2 replies

Question about apps please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.