Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There are two emails attached to my apple devices. I wanted to merge them in one email.

There are two emails attached to my apple devices. I wanted to merge them in one email.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 12:58 PM

Not quite sure what you're asking, though you've asked the same thing twice...

Here are some guesses...

To make changes to an Apple ID, see the link Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you have two Apple IDs, the purchases and subscriptions cannot be merged.

If you're looking to redirect email from one email account to another, the email provider may offer that, or might not. Apple doesn't offer a means to redirect arriving email messages to another account, though a user can set up email rules to achieve that so long as the mail client doing the forwarding is always running.

You can use Family Sharing to share purchases among up to six people. https://www.apple.com/family-sharing/

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2021 12:58 PM in response to Saharbt

Not quite sure what you're asking, though you've asked the same thing twice...

Here are some guesses...

To make changes to an Apple ID, see the link Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you have two Apple IDs, the purchases and subscriptions cannot be merged.

If you're looking to redirect email from one email account to another, the email provider may offer that, or might not. Apple doesn't offer a means to redirect arriving email messages to another account, though a user can set up email rules to achieve that so long as the mail client doing the forwarding is always running.

You can use Family Sharing to share purchases among up to six people. https://www.apple.com/family-sharing/

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.