Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phishing pop-up

I was on the website in this post comes across my screen that I have been hacked and I have a virus what does that mean and it wants me to download a VPN

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 2:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 4:33 AM

It simply means you saw one of millions of such bogus advertising messages that are presented on the internet. Do not interact with the message or the. Close the offending page and avoid sites that are involved in such bogus advertising tactics.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2021 4:33 AM in response to Virus1234s

It simply means you saw one of millions of such bogus advertising messages that are presented on the internet. Do not interact with the message or the. Close the offending page and avoid sites that are involved in such bogus advertising tactics.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Phishing pop-up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.