Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Capital one card won’t active Apple Pay

I’ve added my capital one card in the wallet app and it says I have to verify my card in the capital one card app so I tap verify and it takes me to the pop up inside the app that says to activate Apple Pay on my card I tap activate and it takes me to another pop up telling me to put in when my card expires I put it in and I have not put it in wrong multiple times and when I tap next it shows loading then disappears and when I go back into the wallet app it still says that I need to verify my card in the Capital one mobile app (I have iPhone XR btw)

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 4:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 11:48 AM

Hi Anonymous243,

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities forum. We understand you're unable to add your Capital One card to be used with Apple Pay on your iPhone XR. Go through the steps here If you can't add cards to Wallet to use with Apple Pay and let us know the outcome.

It's important to note, Apple can't verify debit or credit cards since this process comes from the financial network or card issuer. Are you able to add any other card or do you already have another setup? Double check your date and time is correct in Settings > General > Date & Time. When setting it up, be sure you're connected to a valid Wi-Fi and not using VPN services (also in Settings > General.

Once you have it setup, here's a helpful video on using it moving forward:

Have a great week!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2021 11:48 AM in response to Anonymous243

Hi Anonymous243,

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities forum. We understand you're unable to add your Capital One card to be used with Apple Pay on your iPhone XR. Go through the steps here If you can't add cards to Wallet to use with Apple Pay and let us know the outcome.

It's important to note, Apple can't verify debit or credit cards since this process comes from the financial network or card issuer. Are you able to add any other card or do you already have another setup? Double check your date and time is correct in Settings > General > Date & Time. When setting it up, be sure you're connected to a valid Wi-Fi and not using VPN services (also in Settings > General.

Once you have it setup, here's a helpful video on using it moving forward:

Have a great week!

Capital one card won’t active Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.