Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A friend sent me a gift card via email but I have not received it and it’s been hours! Is that normal??!

A friend sent me a gift card via email but I have not received it and it’s been hours! Is that normal??!

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 5:38 PM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2021 11:54 AM in response to Littledollybunny

Hello there Littledollybunny,

We understand you still haven't received a gift card a friend of your's sent you via email. Let's take a closer look as we do our best to provide some additional insight.

To get started, do you know if they scheduled delivery of the gift card for a future date? If not, also be sure to confirm that it isn't in one of your other email folders or filter into a spam folder at all.

In the meantime, you may also want to reach out to the sender or have them try resending it using the information in this resource: Gift apps, music, movies, and more from Apple

We hope this helps get you pointed in the right direction.

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.