Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

fine myphone

how to turn off fine my phone if phone will not turn on?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 6:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 7:20 PM

Read this article:

Remove a device from Find My iPhone on iCloud.com - https://support.apple.com/guide/icloud/remove-a-device-mmfc0eeddd/icloud

"If you’re no longer using an iOS device, an Apple Watch, AirPods, or a Mac, you can remove it from Find My iPhone using Find My iPhone on iCloud.com or your device. When you remove a device, it’s removed from your Find My iPhone Devices list, and if your device has iOS 7 or later, Activation Lock is also turned off."

However, that just tells Apple's servers that hte enxt time the phone calls in they should tell it to turn off FInd My. It won't, of course, do it until it is turned on and can connect to the servers. There is no way to do it until the phone can be turned on but by doing it in iCloud it should be mostly automated.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2021 7:20 PM in response to brit26

Read this article:

Remove a device from Find My iPhone on iCloud.com - https://support.apple.com/guide/icloud/remove-a-device-mmfc0eeddd/icloud

"If you’re no longer using an iOS device, an Apple Watch, AirPods, or a Mac, you can remove it from Find My iPhone using Find My iPhone on iCloud.com or your device. When you remove a device, it’s removed from your Find My iPhone Devices list, and if your device has iOS 7 or later, Activation Lock is also turned off."

However, that just tells Apple's servers that hte enxt time the phone calls in they should tell it to turn off FInd My. It won't, of course, do it until it is turned on and can connect to the servers. There is no way to do it until the phone can be turned on but by doing it in iCloud it should be mostly automated.

fine myphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.